FROM B-BALL HISTORY TO FASHION STAPLE.
Praised by the streets for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low '77 returns with its low-profile, classic hoops style. Featuring crisp leather, a retro Swoosh design and super-soft, low-cut collar, it's a must-have wardrobe staple.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the durable construction, tough stitching and easy-entry lacing offers durability and comfort that lasts.
- The low-cut padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- The vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to midsole for a streamlined look that's durable and comfortable.
- The solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
- The nearly 1-to-1 remake nods to the original while its casual design is easy to wear and allows for style versatility.
- US Women's Sizing
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.