Styled for the ‘70s. Loved in the ‘80s. Classic in the ‘90s. Ready for the future. The Nike Blazer Mid ’77 delivers a timeless design that’s easy to wear. Its leather in the upper breaks in beautifully and pairs well with suede accents and retro branding for a premium look and feel. Exposed foam on the tongue and a special midsole finish make it look like you’ve just pulled this pair from the history books.
- Real and synthetic leather provides durability and support for everyday wear while maintaining a classic look.
- Vintage treatment on the midsoles adds an old-school feel.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsoles to the midsoles for a streamlined look that echoes the ‘70s design.
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsoles provide traction and durability.
- White/Sail/Cinnabar/Mantra Orange
- US Women's Sizing
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at email@example.com. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.