Styled for the ‘70s. Loved in the ‘80s. Classic in the ‘90s. Ready for the future. The Nike Blazer Mid ’77 delivers a timeless design that’s easy to wear. Its leather in the upper breaks in beautifully and pairs well with suede accents and retro branding for a premium look and feel. Exposed foam on the tongue and a special midsole finish make it look like you’ve just pulled this pair from the history books.
- Real and synthetic leather provides durability and support for everyday wear while maintaining a classic look.
- Vintage treatment on the midsoles adds an old-school feel.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsoles to the midsoles for a streamlined look that echoes the ‘70s design.
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsoles provide traction and durability.
- White/Sail/Cinnabar/Mantra Orange
- US Women's Sizing