When it came time to build his signature shoe, Ishod Wair was all in from start to finish. Infused with elements taken from the iconic hoops shoes of the '90s, (did you know that basketball was Ishod's 1st love?) and built with all the durability you need to skate hard—seriously, check out that new cupsole—the Nike SB Ishod Wair walks the line between original style and modern skate innovation.
- Breathable mesh panel is made from a flexible, molded rubber that nods to the look of basketball shoes from the '90s. Durable leather creates a classic look.
- The reverse Swoosh logo on the heel nods to the Nike Air Darwin and Ishod's 1st love, basketball.
- A removable Nike React insole is made from a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride and helps enhance boardfeel.
- Design delivers the durability of a cupsole with the flexibility you need to help reduce break-in time and optimize skate days.
- Skate-specific herringbone pattern on the bottom uses data to put grip where you need it the most.
- Midfoot strap hugs and supports your feet while you skate.
- Orange/Blue Jay-Orange-Black
- US Men's Sizing
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email email@example.com if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.