In the ‘70s, Nike was the new shoe on the block. So new in fact, we were still breaking into the basketball scene and testing prototypes on the feet of our local team. Of course, the design improved over the years, but the name stuck. The Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Vintage—classic since the beginning.
- Leather and synthetic upper keeps the classic look of the original while adding comfort and support.
- Vintage treatment on the midsole provides an old-school look.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that echoes the ‘70s design.
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a throwback look.
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsole has had the same herringbone pattern from the start, because why change what works. It’s excellent traction and durability that leaves the imprint you love.
- White/Dark Beetroot-Grey Fog
- US Men's Sizing
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at email@example.com. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.