In the ‘70s, Nike was the new shoe on the block. So new in fact, we were still breaking into the basketball scene and testing prototypes on the feet of our local team. Of course, the design improved over the years, but the name stuck. The Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Vintage—classic since the beginning.
- Leather and synthetic upper keeps the classic look of the original while adding comfort and support.
- Vintage treatment on the midsole provides an old-school look.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that echoes the ‘70s design.
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a throwback look.
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsole has had the same herringbone pattern from the start, because why change what works. It’s excellent traction and durability that leaves the imprint you love.
- White/Dark Beetroot-Grey Fog
- US Men's Sizing
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.