FROM B-BALL HISTORY TO FASHION STAPLE.
Praised by the streets for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low '77 Vintage returns with its low-profile style and heritage b-ball looks. Featuring luscious suede details, a retro Swoosh design and a super-soft collar, it's the must-have wardrobe staple that will take you everywhere.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the Nike Blazer Low offers durability and comfort that lasts. The nearly 1-to-1 remake features crisp leather on the upper with soft suede and synthetic details for added durability and throwback styling.
- The ultra-clean colors, simple lines and low-cut, padded collar creates a sleek look that feels great.
- The vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to midsole for a streamlined look that's durable and comfortable.
- The solid rubber outsole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
- White/Grey Fog-Light Menta
- US Men's Sizing
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.