AIR FOR THE NEW GENERATION.
Inspired by the early 2000s look, the Air Max Genome adds a fresh face to the Air Max house. Its techy upper features a mixture of materials including sleek no-sew skins, airy mesh and durable TPU details. The low-profile, full-length Air unit adds comfort to match its sleek design that's sure to become your new favorite Air Max.
- The upper features sleek lines and a rich mixture of materials, adding depth to the fast-paced look.
- Reinforcement on the toe and heel prep you for the city streets, day in and day out.
- Originally designed for performance sports, the full-length Air unit adds unbelievable comfort while its low-profile design keeps the bulk down.
- Evocative design features a padded, low-cut collar that looks sleek and feels great.
- Caged mid section adds a modern look with lots of dimension.
- Rubber outsole
- Traditional lacing
- Pull tab on heel
- Shown: Pure Platnium/White
- Style: DC9410-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email email@example.com if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.