AIR FOR THE NEW GENERATION.
Inspired by the early 2000s look, the Air Max Genome adds a fresh face to the Air Max house. Its techy upper features a mixture of materials including sleek no-sew skins, airy mesh and durable TPU details. The low-profile, full-length Air unit adds comfort to match its sleek design that's sure to become your new favorite Air Max.
- The upper features sleek lines and a rich mixture of materials, adding depth to the fast-paced look.
- Reinforcement on the toe and heel prep you for the city streets, day in and day out.
- Originally designed for performance sports, the full-length Air unit adds unbelievable comfort while its low-profile design keeps the bulk down.
- Evocative design features a padded, low-cut collar that looks sleek and feels great.
- Caged mid section adds a modern look with lots of dimension.
- Rubber outsole
- Traditional lacing
- Pull tab on heel
- Shown: Pure Platnium/White
- Style: DC9410-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.