Release: Friday, November 4, 2022Born and raised on planet Earth, you're dealing with some murky stuff. That's why Scottish skater John Rattray created Why So Sad?, an ongoing campaign centered around raising awareness for mental health and suicide prevention. The Bruin High delivers a symbolic look that's meant to uplift your spirit as you get after it. The wear-away Swoosh fades overtime from blue to yellow—nodding to the process that Rattray says "we go through when dealing with emotional challenges, and the work required to get back to a solid baseline of happiness." Oh, and as the first Nike SB shoe designed specifically for a snug fit, it delivers exceptional comfort and board control so you can let loose and let your movement bring the positivity into focus. So lace up, grab your board and shine some light on the day.
- Design is tailored to narrower feet for optimal fit.
- Low-profile Zoom Air cushioning for comfort and board feel.
- Snappy and responsive, Zoom Air cushioning helps provide a quick-off-the-ground sensation.
- Mid-cut collar helps lock the foot in place and enhance coverage in the ankle area.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Partial inner sleeve and traditional lacing system provide a locked-in fit.
- Herringbone traction pattern on the outsole provides stable, consistent grip.
- Flex grooves between the midsole and the outsole enhance flexibility and let you move freely.
- Mid-cut collar
- Rubber outsole
- Lt Chocolate/Light Blue
- US Women's Sizing
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email email@example.com if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.