POLISHED AFI STYLE.
The Nike Air Force 1 High Sculpt checks all your boxes. The sculpted collar and removed ankle strap streamline the iconic hoops look. Soft and slightly textured leather gives a premium touch that breaks in beautifully.
- Softly pebbled leather on the upper, suede accents and minimal branding put a premium spin on the icon.
- Perfecting the fit for you, the collar height has been subtly reduced while the padding has been sculpted away to create a less bulky feel and appearance. It also allows for easy on and off.
- Simplifying the look, we've removed the ankle strap so you can style them easier.
- The closed seam/floating seam detailing at the mid-foot panel highlights the make and adds a unique twist to the classic AF1 look.
- Brushed metal dubrae
- Minimal branding for a clean look
- Recessed Swoosh
- February 8, 2020 at 9:00 AM CST Release
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.