COMFORT, HERITAGE AND NOTHING BETTER.
Nothing as fly, nothing as comfortable, nothing as proven—the Nike Air Max 90 stays true to its roots with the iconic Waffle outsole, stitched overlays and classic TPU accents. Fresh colors give a modern look while Max Air cushioning adds comfort to your journey.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit in the heel adds unbelievable cushioning.
- The low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels soft and comfortable.
- The rubber Waffle outsole adds a heritage look, traction and durability.
- The stitched overlays and TPU accents add durability, comfort and the iconic '90s look you love.
- Foam midsole
- Rubber Waffle outsole
- Shown: Barely Rose/Pink Oxford/White/Summit White
- Style: DJ3862-600
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at email@example.com. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.