With its huge impact on footwear culture, PUMA's most iconic trainer first hit the scene in 1968 and has been worn by icons across of every generation since then. We've kept the Suede VTG as close to the original as possible with details such as a shorter vamp and a raw-edged tongue construction, but have used velvety-soft premium suede on the upper to bring an even better quality and feel to an all-time classic.
- Style: 374921_07
- Color: Peacoat-Puma White
- Premium suede upper with synthetic lining
- Rubber midsole and outsole
- Second set of white laces
- PUMA Formstrip on medial and lateral sides
- Woven label with PUMA branding on tongue
- Debossed gold foil printed PUMA No. 2 Logo on quarter
- PUMA Cat Logo on heel
- The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol.
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.