The Suede hit the scene in 1968 and has been changing the game ever since. It’s been worn by icons of every generation, and it’s stayed classic through it all. Instantly recognizable and constantly reinvented, Suede’s legacy continues to grow and be legitimized by the authentic and expressive individuals that embrace the iconic shoe. Be apart of the history of Suede, for all time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BETTER MATERIALS: The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol
- Classic Suede lo-top silhouette
- Full suede upper
- Synthetic leather lining
- Full lace closure
- Additional laces included
- Comfort sockliner for instant step-in cushioning
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durable grip and traction
- Gold metallic foil PUMA Suede callout at lateral side
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides with perforated detailing
- PUMA Archive woven label at tongue
- Sun Ray Yellow-Puma Black-Puma White
- US Men's Sizing
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.