The Suede hit the scene in 1968 and has been changing the game ever since. It’s been worn by icons of every generation, and it’s stayed classic through it all. Instantly recognizable and constantly reinvented, Suede’s legacy continues to grow and be legitimized by the authentic and expressive individuals that embrace the iconic shoe. Be apart of the history of Suede, for all time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BETTER MATERIALS: The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol
- Classic Suede lo-top silhouette
- Full suede upper
- Synthetic leather lining
- Full lace closure
- Additional laces included
- Comfort sockliner for instant step-in cushioning
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durable grip and traction
- Gold metallic foil PUMA Suede callout at lateral side
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides with perforated detailing
- PUMA Archive woven label at tongue
- Sun Ray Yellow-Puma Black-Puma White
- US Men's Sizing
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email email@example.com if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.