Every breakthrough begins with exploration, and this new sport-fashion silhouette was born to explore urban haunts.
Inspired by a post-apocalyptic world, Alteration is an unexpected unity of two very different perspectives: the upper gets a simplistic expression and structure referencing Copenhagen’s outskirts while the sole is a futuristic vision of wavy disproportions and bulky shapes. Alteration PN-1 is the result of a Co. Creative collaboration with Jannik Wikkelsø Davidsen, the founder of Han Kjøbenhavn. The unique design refers to 'Post-Now', the futuristic, post-apocalyptic world based on his environment and upbringing.
- Bulky, futuristic silhouette
- Crinkled textile upper with suede and leather overlays
- Unique minimal lace closure
- Padded mesh lining and collar for comfort
- CMEVA midsole with textile cover and lightweight PU foam for cushioning
- Sculpted, layered midsole design provides midfoot support through the heel
- Rubber outsole provides exceptional grip and traction
- PUMA branding on the tongue