80'S HOOPS. CREATIVELY SIMPLE.
Straight from the 80's, the Nike Sky Force 3/4 delivers classic b-ball looks with its crisp overlays, translucent sole and bold color accents. The throwback Swoosh logo and retro tongue label add a simple touch while Air cushioning puts the sky beneath your feet.
- The upside-down NBA logo gives an edgy attitude and celebrates those who dare.
- The smooth overlays have a slight sheen, adding flash to the OG look, while other '80s detailing includes the throwback Swoosh logo, tongue tag and exposed stitching.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Air cushioning puts the sky beneath your feet for a super soft feel.
- The sleek color ways and rubber gumsole add retro appeal and are easy to wear.
- Padded collar feels soft and comfortable
- Shown: Black/Gum Light Brown/Flash Crimson
- Style: CU5312-001
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.