70'S STYLE. REIMAGINED.
Deconstruct the past and step into the present with the Nike DBreak-Type. The airy mesh upper and exaggerated stitching add a bold, fresh look onto early Bowerman prototypes pulled from the archives. Retro suede and heel clips designed for support keep you connected to history while the rubber Waffle outsole features flashy angling at the back for a modern look.
- The durable suede and leather upper nods to the OG's that started it all.
- All-over mesh on the upper is lightweight and see through, lettings your sock game shine through.
- The iconic rubber Waffle sole adds traction, durability and heritage style.
- The reinforced plastic heel and toe pieces feel supportive and add a splash of color.
- "N354" detail is stitched onto tongue label and heel
- Traditional lacing
- Exposed foam tongue feels soft
- Shown: Light Bone/Hemp/Dark Driftwood/Orange
- Style: CJ1156-004
Pre’s fastest mile didn’t happen in the first prototype. The N354 collection celebrates the tool-strewn tables and torn-out pages of designers like Bill Bowerman and Tinker Hatfield who moved Nike from good ideas to great innovation in the world of sport and culture.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.