Let's get physical. This take on a footwear classic was dually inspired by human anatomy and the bold aesthetic of '90s track and field. Wavy side panels represent the fluid movement of the body, colorful details energize the look, and visible Air units in the heel and forefoot cushion every step.
- Inspired by the human body, graduated panels on the sides represent muscles, while the laces form a ribcage for the shoe.
- Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers all day comfort.
- Breathable mesh is reinforced with leather overlays for a ventilated feel and classic Nike look.
- Foam midsole has flex grooves that let you move freely.
- Rubber sole
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ironstone/Cave Stone/Olive Grey/Celery
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at email@example.com. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.