The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07. This b-ball original puts a fresh spin on what you know best: classic leather construction, bold details and the perfect amount of hoops style to make heads turn.
- From tough stitching to pristine leather to the cupsole design, these kicks deliver durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Foam in the midsole
- Perforations on toe
- Black/Black-Gum Light Brown
- US Men's Sizing
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.