The 2002R reintroduces a technical running favorite from 2010, outfitting the original design with modern performance upgrades. Don’t call it retro though. A mesh and suede overlay upper construction is rendered with sleek curves and cutout segments for a futuristic take on a classic look. The performance of a Stability Web equipped and N-ergy shock absorbing outsole, ABZORB midsole and ABZORB SBS heel cushioning offer comfort and performance that can’t be pinned down with a date
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- ABZORB heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- Upper inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s
- Pig suede and mesh upper offers a comfortable fit and feel
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- US Men's Sizing
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.