The New Balance 2002RX reintroduces a technical running favorite from the 2000s, outfitting the original design with modern performance upgrades. A suede and mesh upper construction offers an updated take on a classic look, finished with GORE-TEX® that keeps your feet dry with every season. The performance of a Stability Web and N-ergy shock absorbing outsole stacked on an ABZORB midsole offer comfort and performance that can’t be pinned down with a date.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Upper inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s
- Sleek suede and mesh materials
- N-ergy cushioning provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- US Men's Sizing
Please make sure to carefully review your order prior to finalizing your purchase since we do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final, especially for Sale, discounted, or Release items. An exchange may be considered in certain situations, so each purchase will be assessed individually. Eventual shipping costs associated with an exchange will be the customer's cost. Purchasing multiple sizes to try on and then return the one that doesn't fit is not permitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item before ordering.
A $5 cancellation fee will be applied if an order is cancelled by the customer after an order has been processed and/or if a single customer/street address must be refunded multiple times due to the use of a bot or any other type of automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to a restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or the order.
Our Terms of Service page is available for you here.