LEGENDARY STYLE MADE RIGHT.
A modern take on the hoops icon, the Nike Air Force 1 Crater FlyKnit updates classic b-ball style with at least 20% recycled materials by weight. The super-airy FlyKnit upper features a linen-like texture while the speckled Crater foam midsole adds a modern twist. It's legendary style that's on-point and lets you give a little back with every step.
- Airy FlyKnit upper features recycled fabric that stretches to fit your foot while its linen-like appearance matches your summertime vibe.
- Supportive Crater foam is a revolution in comfort. It's made using some recycled materials and adds spring to your step.
- Outsole features the OG cupsole design but with deeper grooves for a modern look.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sporty and feels great.
- Nike Grind details add traction and durability.
- The Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy yet supportive
- FlyKnit patterning replicates the stitched overlays you love from AF1 DNA
- Traditional lacing
- Synthetic leather Swoosh design, heel cap and eyestays
- Shown: Fuchsia Glow/Pink Blast/Green Glow/White
- Style: DC7273-500
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at email@example.com. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.