MAX EDGINESS MEETS MAX COMFORT.
With an edgy look inspired by the fast-paced running shoes of the '90s, the Nike Air Max Furyosa brings a bold, new voice to fashion and comfort. Offset, stacked Air in the heel delivers a big statement in cushioning. The ultra-plush heel pillow, padded collar and pillowed tongue make you feel like you've just stepped into your favorite slippers. And if that's not enough, the dual-lace system lets you be as expressive as you want, adding DIY flare to the 5-star comfort.
Be Bold, Be Comfortable
Stacked, visible and offset: the Air cushioning in the heel delivers a new look that adds comfort to your journey.
Wear What You Demand
Higher arch support, wider forefoot and lowered ankle scoop—it's specifically designed for the unique shape of a woman's foot and delivers the perfect fit straight out of the box.
Dual-lace system lets you be as expressive as you want. Wrap it, lace it, bow it or remove it to fit your style.
Step Into Luxury
The bootie-like design builds a shoe within a shoe, giving you the luxury feel of a slipper. The heel pillow, ultra-plush tongue and padded, low-cut collar feel great while maintaining a sleek look.
- Inspired by the heritage Nike running shoes from the '90s, the upper features wavy lines and a rich mixture of materials like airy mesh and TPU eyelets.
- Elegant toe-down design features a slightly wider toe box for added comfort while keeping a sleek shape.
- Foam midsole delivers lightweight cushioning that lasts.
- The design is made from at least 20% recycled material by weight and features a pattern efficient make that creates less waste.
- Rubber outsole with Nike Grind and a Waffle-inspired pattern adds traction and durability
- Pull tabs
- Mid-foot shank and outsole design creates a smooth and quiet ride
- Extra set of laces
- '90s style branding
- Shown: Rattan/Obsidian/Pistachio Frost/Summit White
- Style: CZ4149-200
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.