A classic should be ready every season. Wear the icon of Air through rain or snow. Its mudguard and other rubberized accents help keep the weather at bay. Safari pattern graphics and bold colors show your wild side even when the sky is gray.
- The classic, track-inspired upper now features a mudguard and other rubberized accents to help keep the weather at bay.
- Plush and comfortable, Max Air cushioning has just the right amount of support.
- Low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels great.
- Rubber Waffle sole adds a heritage look, traction, and durability.
- Foam midsole
- Stitched overlays and TPU accents
- Shown: Black/Chile Red/Pollen/Phantom
- Style: DC9446-001
- US Women's Sizing
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.