With its huge impact on footwear culture, PUMA's most iconic trainer first hit the scene in 1968 and has been worn by icons across of every generation since then. We've kept the Suede VTG as close to the original as possible with details such as a shorter vamp and a raw-edged tongue construction, but have used velvety-soft premium suede on the upper to bring an even better quality and feel to an all-time classic.
- Style: 374921_06
- Color: High Risk Red-Puma White
- Premium suede upper with synthetic lining
- Rubber midsole and outsole
- Second set of white laces
- PUMA Formstrip on medial and lateral sides
- Woven label with PUMA branding on tongue
- Debossed gold foil printed PUMA No. 2 Logo on quarter
- PUMA Cat Logo on heel
- The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.