RUNNING CRED MEETS STREET CRED.
Taking inspiration from the human body and '90s track aesthetics, the Nike Air Max 95 mixes unbelievable comfort with head-turning style. The iconic side panels represent strength and use a selection of colors. Visible Air in the heel and forefoot cushions every step.
- The upper draws inspiration from the human body—the midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles, and the laces are the shoe’s ribs.
- Originally developed for performance running, visible Nike Air cushioning delivers comfort.
- Breathable mesh is reinforced with leather and synthetic overlays for a ventilated look.
- Innovative lacing system adds easy on and off while letting you quickly personalize your fit.
- Foam midsole has flex grooves for a comfortable feel.
- Rubber outsole
- Reflective details
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Black/Cosmic Clay/Kumquat/White
- Style: DC9412-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.