BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR YOUR FEET.
Built to fit your foot and designed for comfort, the Nike Air Huarache LE brings back a street-level favorite. Crisp leather on the upper mix with super-breathable, perfectly shined neoprene-like fabric for easy styling. The iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the early '90s look you love.
- Originally designed for performance running, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- A plush foam midsole feels soft and springy.
- Iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the early '90s look you love.
- Upper has crisp leather and airy, neoprene-like fabric for added comfort and easy styling.
- Cushioned inner sleeve stretches to your foot for a personalized fit.
- The rubber sole adds durability and traction.
- Rubber sole
- Variable width lacing
- Huarache emblem on tongue
- Shown: Black/White/University Red/Bison
- Style: DH8143-001
The Nike Air Huarache released in 1991. Footwear designer Tinker Hatfield wanted to combine the fit of neoprene waterski boots with the functionality of South American sandals. The instant hit found its way to basketball courts and then the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.
We do not accept returns for refunds. All sales are final. We will allow In-Store Credit or exchange depending on the situation. Each purchase will be judged accordingly. To begin the exchange process, please email us at email@example.com. Someone will respond to you with instructions. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. If you have questions regarding the sizing of a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for shopping with rck!
There will be a $5 cancellation fee if the customer decides to cancel after processing an order and/or if we have to refund a single entity numerous times due to use of bot of other automatic purchasing system. Refunds are also subject to restocking fee, unless there was a defect in the shoe or order.