QUILTED COMFORT MADE WITH SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS.
The Nike Sportswear Therma-FIT ADV Pants elevate a favorite fleece style with a technical design crafted for changing temperatures. This engineered Tech Fleece uses medium and fine quilted patterns to provide strategic warmth and ventilation where your body needs it most. A gusset and room through the hips and thighs help provide a comfortable feel. This product is made with at least 75% sustainable materials, using a blend of both recycled polyester and organic cotton fibers.
Advanced Stay Warm Comfort
Nike Therma-FIT ADV technology combines heat-regulating fabric with advanced engineering and features to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions.
This Tech Fleece is made with a blend of recycled and organic materials. Dyed using a process that has a lower chemical impact compared to traditional dyeing methods to create an aged look and soft feel on the loose outer layer.
The grid quilting provides warmth to your upper legs while the engineered fine line fleece increases airflow to help your body quickly acclimate to changing temperatures.
- Zippered side pocket provides secure storage for your keys, cards and phone.
- Front pockets offer additional small-item storage.
- An encased elastic waistband and internal drawcord help you personalize the fit.
- A tonal Futura logo is embroidered on the left thigh.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Body: 66% polyester/34% cotton. Pocket bag: 100% cotton.